“When you rewrite the software of your mind, you change the printout of your life… and the world!”
Rob Williams MA
Originator of Psych-K®
What is PSYCH-K®?
It is a tool that allows you to quickly and painlessly change subconscious beliefs that are limiting the full expression of your potential in life, as a spiritual being having a human experience. This includes your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
The subconscious is like a mine-field of limiting beliefs and old outdated “programs” that are no longer worthy of who you are, or who you are becoming. These limiting subconscious beliefs affect all aspects of your life including; your relationships, self-esteem, financial prosperity, career choices, even your health and fitness. PSYCH-K® helps you clear a safe path through those “roadblocks” to a new place of expanded potential in every area of your life.
This is crucial for retiring baby-boomers, who struggle with self-sabotaging belief systems. As Albert Einstein said, we can’t solve a problem from the level of thinking that created it. When you change yourself, you change the world!
How does PSYCH-K® work?
- a non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- a unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- a ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- a process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.
Watch this video interview between Dr. Bruce Lipton and Rob Williams for more information about PSYCH-K®.
Disclaimer: The Psych-K® process is strictly limited to the modification of beliefs. The Psych-K® process is not designed to diagnose medical problems, nor is it a replacement for medical attention or professional mental health care.