AS SEEN IN
A BOOMING LIFE FOR BOOMERS
Discover a Life of Purpose, Passion, and Potential
Presented by George Jerjian
“George has provided us with a beautiful tool to help us create the habit of focusing on the beauty in everyday life.”
“George speaks with a heart for the world and his desire to empower others. Truly inspiring.”
“Because of George, my mindset has been changed to such an extent that I have engaged many new clients… and I have more energy, endurance, and enthusiasm in my life.”
HERE’S A GLIMPSE INTO YOUR NEW LIFE OF PURPOSE, PASSION AND POTENTIAL
- You’ll have the opportunity to examine your life (after all, as Aristotle said, “an unexamined life is not worth living”). This will be the first step towards pursuing your dreams and avoiding any regrets on your death bed.
- You’ll be able to focus on your true priorities in life – and avoid all the futile activities that steal your time.
- You’ll learn how to manifest your new life, by using your visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic senses to bring what you want into your reality.
- You’ll discover your worthy purpose and what gives you joy, from which you will be able to derive a deep sense of significance and satisfaction.
Not only is all of this possible – but I’ve actually created a blueprint that will help you get there in a fraction of the time it would take you, if you were going it alone.
In my webinar, A BOOMING LIFE FOR BOOMERS, you’ll be introduced to my program Dare to Discover Your Purpose and the D.A.R.E Method (Discover, Assimilate, Rewire and Expand), that I created specifically for Baby Boomers – long retired, just retired, and not yet retired.
The method requires you to summon courage to emerge from your comfort zone of retirement to embark on a new journey. It will give you the knowledge, the psychology, the strategy and the tools that you need to make positive changes. So, if you’re uncertain about this life stage, this is your chance to be forewarned – and forearmed.
- Discover what retirement is and what it’s definitely not By putting retirement in perspective, and by taking off our rose-tinted spectacles and stopping the delusion that retirement is a wonderful place to be – then we can understand that this is life’s last call to discover and implement our purpose, our legacy, before the final curtain comes down.
- Assimilate a new understanding of your mindBy assimilating this new understanding of how our mind works, we can change our present by creating new thoughts. And as we are “emotion” addicts, we can replace our past memories by imagining a new future, a new purpose, a new life.
- Rewire your beliefs by learning how to use your subconscious mindWe can rewire our minds by envisioning, which uses our visual, auditory, and kinaesthetic senses, so as to create a new software program in our minds to replace the old one, and thereby impressing on our minds our new future, our new purpose, our new life.
- Expand your horizons by manifesting your future now.By believing and manifesting that we have already received what it is that we want, our mind cannot reject that reality. There’s never been a more important stage in your life to use this power. The future you want is yours for the taking!
This webinar is for all Baby Boomers – those who are already retired, those just retired, and those who will retire in a few years, and no matter what your financial and health worries might be. The biggest risk you take in life is not taking any risks at all, so what do you have to lose?
About George Jerjian
George Jerjian is an author, speaker, and mindset mentor serving his tribe of Baby Boomers – by helping them to discover that in the afternoon of their lives, they deserve to live a life of purpose and passion, and to go out with a bang, not a whimper. George’s mission is inspiring his tribe to transform themselves, by reaching out for a new and worthy goal in the next chapter of their lives.